What is a C-Level consultant?
C-Level, also called C-Suite, describes high-ranking executive titles within an organization. As compared to the skills associated with other positions in a company, which are often more functional and technical, C-Level executives demonstrate leadership skills, best-practice knowledge, business expertise, strategic foresight, a drive to change, collegial team work and a dedication to a well-thought vision.
Each of the consultants at NESC of South Florida has been recognized as a C-Level executive in their prior business and professional experiences, collectively working in nonprofit, for-profit, public agency, government office and university work organizations.
How do we charge for our services?
NESC of South Florida professionals volunteer their time on a pro bono basis. Thus, the fees that we charge to a nonprofit are significantly discounted from for-profit consulting fees. The fees can be per hour, on a retainer or a flat fee until the project is completed, based on projected time, client budget and NESC of South Florida service levels provided. Each consultant accepts a given assignment that meets his or her professional expertise with an enthusiasm and commitment that adds even greater value and service efficiency to the NESC platform.
What can you expect from NESC of South Florida?
You can expect that NESC of South Florida (and its volunteer consultants) will be able to:
- Deliver intelligent, well-reasoned consulting services specifically on behalf of NESC until each project is terminated.
- Perform its consulting services on a timely basis, as detailed in the Proposal Document.
- Have at least one of the assigned consultants at every written-noticed meetings
- Prepare an agenda for each meeting, sent to all attendees well in advance of the meeting
- Use best-practice involvement to keep the project moving forward to meet stated goals, objectives, action steps.
- Create and send a written Outline Report of each meeting’s actions (unless you designate a client staff member to take notes and write and send the report).
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all Client information, decisions and actions concerned with the project, except that NESC of South Florida may disclose project results to its program funders for overview purposes.
What will we expect from you?
A client, being reasonably certain that the approved Proposal Document recommendations and plans of NESC of South Florida consultants can and will be implemented, agrees that they have the necessary resources to execute them.
Client will comply in a timely manner with all reasonable requests by consultants for information, documentation, communication and scheduling of meetings – and will complete any previous assigned work prior to the next scheduled meeting.
Client agrees that NESC of South Florida can use the Client’s name in their promotional efforts and will, if they agree, provide a testimonial about our service results for the Client. They agree to participate in reviews of the services received from NESC of South Florida.
Client shall indemnify and hold harmless NESC of South Florida and all of its paid staff and volunteers, of and from all situations outlined in the Engagement Letter signed by both NESC of South Florida and the Client.